7 days / 6 nights
Arrival in Ashgabat
Meeting at the International airport of Turkmenistan. Transfer to the hotel. Overnight.
Ashgabat city tour
Breakfast at the hotel. Ashgabat city sightseeing tour. Visiting the city parks and squares, Ertogrul Gazi mosque, Monument of Independence, Arch of Neutrality. Lunch. Continue the tour: visiting of the Path of health” on the Kopetdag mountain. Return to the hotel. Having rest. Dinner. Checking out from the hotel. Drive to the Ashgabat Rail Way Station. Trip to Dashoguz by train. Overnight.
Ashgabat – Dashoguz – Koneurgench – Dashoguz
Arrive in Dashoguz. Breakfast. Drive to Koneurgench. Lunch. Visit to the monuments of the Ancient Koneurgench State Historical and Architectural Reserve – Mausoleums of Nadjmeddi-ibn-Kubra, Tyurabek-Khanym, SoltanTekesh and Il-Arslan, Kutlug-Timur Minaret, Kyrk Molla Hill. Drive to Dashoguz city. Accommodation in the hotel. Dinner.
Dashoguz - Ashgabat
Breakfast. Flight to Ashgabat. Lunch. Tour of Nisa – the capital of the ancient Parthian state. Drive to Kypchak village to visit the Memorial Complex and Ruhy Mosque. Dinner.Drive to the Ashgabat Rail Way Station. Trip to Mary by train. Overnight.
Ashgabat – Mary – Bayramali - Mary
Arrive in Mary. Breakfast. Drive to Bairam Ali town (28 km. to the east from Mary). Visit the historical site “Ancient Merv” (Margiana Alexandrine 1st century BC – 18th). Visiting of Sultan-kala (9th-12th centuries), Gyaur-kala (3rd century BC-9th century AD) and Erk-kala (1st millennium ВС), sightseeing to the architectural monuments which are concentrated around "The pearl of ancient Merv" the Sultan Sandjar Mausoleum, rising high above the center of Sultan-kala. Site seeing of sites: Mausoleum of Sultan Sanjar, Hoja Yusup Hamedany Mausoleum, Greater and Lesser Gyz Gala (Maiden Fortress), Ashabs’ Mausoleum and Muhammed-ibn-Zeid Mausoleum. Lunch. Return to Mary. Dinner. Overnight in “Margush” *** hotel.
Mary – Ashgabat
Breakfast. Flight to Ashgabat. Check in hotel. Lunch. Visiting of “Gulistan” market (so called Russian bazaar), “AltynAsyr” shopping center near the Russian bazaar - with numerous Turkmen textile shops, good Turkmen carpet store, several national jewelry stores. Dinner. Overnight in the hote.
Itinerary: Ashgabat – Dashoguz – Koneurgench – Dashoguz – Ashgabat – Mary (Merv)–Ashgabat.
Ancient and Modern Turkmenistan on The Great Silk Road
Ashgabat – departure
Breakfast. Transfer to the airport for international departure. Seeing off the tourists.
End of program.
*For tour price and any other queries please send us an e-mail to: email@example.com
$1271 per person
Min number of the group
Tour price includes:
1. Visa support (invitation letter), entry travel pass, registration;
2. Accommodation in “AkAltyn” **** hotel (breakfast is included) in Ashgabat;
3. “Uzboy” *** hotel (breakfast is included) in Dashoguz, “Margush” *** hotel (breakfast is included) in Mary;
4. All land transfers and transport services during the tours pursuant to the above program;
5. Guide services for excursions and visits;
6. Entrance fee to the archaeological discoveries“Ancient Nisa”, “Ancient Koneurgench State Historical and Architectural Reserve”, “Ancient Merv” and “Ancient country Margush”;
7. All domestic train and flight tickets pursuant to the above program;
8. Meals – full board;
Tour price does not include:
1. International airplane ticket;
2. Visa consular fee & migration tax at border;
3. Photo-video fees at sights;
4. Gratuities, personal items &porterage.
+99312 39 25 39, +99312 39 25 55, +99312 95 73 57
Following the traces of DINOSAURS
Akhalteke horses- pride of Turkmen
The best tours 2016